Announcements

To contact me, please email tiffanykaydesigns(at)yahoo(dot)com

Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday, Monday, Monday!

Kind of a silly title, I know, but I am a little excited this morning. I get to play with my new Cricut DesignStudio software (between it and some vinyl I bought, my allowance for this month is already gone :( . Oh, well, it's definitely worth it.) I am also excited about the fact that it is 10 am and I have been awake for over 2 hours!! I currently work graveyards 5 nights a week so on my days off I usually sleep in until the afternoon, but I slept so well last night, it was up and at 'em bright and early. Hooray!!

Anywho, have any of you picked up the Cricut DesignStudio yet? I can't wait to use it on the LPF.

image from cricutmachine.com

No comments:

Post a Comment