Announcements

To contact me, please email tiffanykaydesigns(at)yahoo(dot)com

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Bella & the Hippo

My husband's cousin and his wife are expecting a baby in 6 weeks and the family had a baby shower for her last night. I did a baby book and a blanket for her. And like a spacey person I forgot to take pictures of the book, but got the blanket, so here it is. Her name is going to be Bella (based on family history, NOT after Twilight characters) and I was just so excited to give her this blanket (but at the same time loved it so much I almost hated to give it away). The cousin's sister bought the same fabric and made a carseat canopy for the baby. We did not collaborate on that. It just worked out that way. Of the 4 fabric stores in Cache Valley we go to the same one and pick out the same fabric. What are the odds? It is completely made out of fabric (with the eyes, nostrils, and flower center having been cut out from the SEI iron on transfer sheets with the LPF).

No comments:

Post a Comment