Announcements

To contact me, please email tiffanykaydesigns(at)yahoo(dot)com

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I Did. Have You?

Last week I signed up for a years subscription to Better Homes & Gardens. I am in serious need of a home makeover. Here's what you get:

for $5.99 you can get a one year subscription (I think it's 11 magazines) to BH&G. AND You also get the BH&G COOKBOOK!!! I should have my first volume in about a month. I can't wait. Go here to subscribe.

Here is the home to-do list:

NEW Curtains in:
Kitchen
Living Room
Bedroom
Craft Room
Laundry Room
Guest Room
(So basically everywhere needs new curtains)

I am going to re-upholster my couch, re-do my piano, radio, and rocking chair as well as add a bench seat under the window, and paint the hallway.

Whew! 2011 is going to be a busy year.

What are some things on your to-do lists?

No comments:

Post a Comment