Announcements

To contact me, please email tiffanykaydesigns(at)yahoo(dot)com

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Happy Thursday!



I made these costumes for Halloween 2008 (that was the first year we were supposed to go as The Phantom and Christine Daae, but due to costume mishaps, it got put on hold. Click here to see the costumes). Well, We got to bust these babies out tonight to help with a book literacy night at my nephew's school. We were reading Little Red Riding Hood. We got the cafeteria which just happened to have a stage. With my background in drama and the hubby's dramatic background, we took advantage of the stage, and had a mixture of reading and acting. It was great. The kids loved it, and I know my SIL is thankful to us. We're going to Chinese on Saturday to celebrate it. It was a little thing, but fun, and the costumes got used again. Whew! Happy Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment