Announcements

To contact me, please email tiffanykaydesigns(at)yahoo(dot)com

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

For a Boy. Finally

Just before Christmas, one of my sweet sisters-in-law hooked me up with one of her dear friends, Mindy. Mindy is expecting a little boy in a few weeks and needed a carseat cover for her little guy. She wanted something boyish and outdoors-y. This is what I came up with, and this is what she said when she got it:
"We love it! Thanks so much for your work and for sharing your talent!!! Very well done!"


The brown strip down the middle is actually velcroed close so it splits up the middle. It's the first one I have ever done for a boy, and the first I've ever seen with a moose. Usually they are John Deere fabric. The handle flaps are velcroed also and the centers are a light blue. The moose is cut out with the LPF and is made from the SEI iron-on sheets.

No comments:

Post a Comment