Announcements

To contact me, please email tiffanykaydesigns(at)yahoo(dot)com

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Quick and the Dirty... ok, it's just Quick

It's a small and simple finish this week, but a finish none the less. And this one isn't actually for me. I had made one similar to it a couple of weeks ago, and after posting it on facebook, one of my dear friends I've known for about 12 years, (has it really been that long Angie?) requested one. 

These scarves are so quick and simple. Since I'm trying to use up my extensive yarn stash before I buy any more, these are good ways to do it, especially since doing the scarf the way I did uses two different colors and a size Q hook. The is a plum and charcoal gray. Love it! It's done and all ready to send off to Idaho. Hope she enjoys it, whether it's used for a summer accessory, or for those bitter cold Idaho winters that are sure to come in a few short months. It snowed in Idaho this week BTW. 

Linking up with Amanda Jean

1 comment:

  1. This is a lovely scarf, I bet it's really soft and warm!

    ReplyDelete