Announcements

To contact me, please email tiffanykaydesigns(at)yahoo(dot)com

Friday, June 7, 2013

Just a little something

It seems like I've been doing a lot of projects lately involving babies. It could be the fact that in the last 6 months 16 friends and family members have given birth, so I've kind of got them on the brain. In the last 3 months I've added 3 nieces and 2 nephews. So, when my sister-in-law asked me to do the headband for her baby's blessing day to match the dress she bought, I was more than happy to do it. I saw the dress itself once and then had her text me a picture of it. It was hard to see on the screen of my lame phone that I've had  for almost 5 years, but we made do.

There's a certain level of difficulty that comes from not being able to physically have the dress in front of you to match it, but I think it came across pretty well. Other than having to shorten the elastic right before the church service, it went over pretty well.


Baby "K" didn't pull or tug at it at all, and it stayed on her head and turned out just how I wanted it. Because I work graveyards I was able to work on it while at work so I walked in one night with my styro-foam head and put it together.

Mom loved it, and I felt good doing it. 


Linking up with Amanda Jean over at Crazy Mom Quilts. Head on over and check out all the amazing finishes. I love her linky parties. They always motivate me to get stuff done!

1 comment:

  1. What a adorable head piece!
    Esther
    ipatchandquilt dot wordpress dot com
    esthersipatchandquilt at yahoo com

    ReplyDelete