Announcements

To contact me, please email tiffanykaydesigns(at)yahoo(dot)com

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Nanananananananana!!! Batmaaaaaaaan!!! & Superman

One of my friends is getting ready to have a baby next month. Her first and it's a little boy. They are way into Nintendo and Super heros. I stumbled across this fabric at Wal-mart looking for fabric for bibs. We decided to have a mini baby shower on Saturday with the mommy-to-be and a mutual friend and myself. We were originally going to get her a stroller, but late Thursday afternoon (yep, two days before) we decided to do a blanket. 


The emblems I cut out on the LPF and it's iron on fabric from SEI. 


It was comfy. I kind of wanted to snuggle it, but I quickly finished it and went to the party.

Linking up with Finish it up Fridays

4 comments: