Announcements

To contact me, please email tiffanykaydesigns(at)yahoo(dot)com

Friday, April 27, 2012

You'd think I would have done this by now


A couple of years ago, my husband and I decided to do something big for his parents for Christmas. We made 17 crib sized blankets for all the grandkids to be given from his parents.  Well, little did I know this would be the gift that keeps on giving from now to eternity. His mother (bless her heart) has requested they keep being made so none of the grandchildren feel left out. This was 2011. I know some of you don't like the look or feel of tied quilts, but to me they are just homey. And I am still trying to figure out the quilting feature on my sewing machine. *sigh* maybe someday.




to see previous year's quilts, click here 

I'm linking this post up to Finish it up Fridays and Family Ever After

No comments:

Post a Comment