Announcements

To contact me, please email tiffanykaydesigns(at)yahoo(dot)com

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Another One of Those Helpful Hints

So you all know how much I am in love with Arm & Hammer Baking Soda. Well, I've got another wonderful use for this great product. This one is for your bathroom.

If you've got some hardcore soap scum and have spent hours scrubbing it to no avail, you will want to pay attention. Two simple products. That's all you need.


Baking Soda and Distilled Vinegar!


I know you all probably think this sounds like you are performing old school science experiments in your bath tub but it works.

I tried it a couple of different ways and the best way I have found is to sprinkle the baking soda where your soap scum is and them sprinkle the vinegar over the baking soda. If you use the vinegar first and then sprinkle the vinegar you will lose more than half of the vinegar to your tub drain.

I also noticed that your hands really don't smell like vinegar for very long, and the smell doesn't linger in the tub either. The nice thing about this is it is also great for the environment and for YOU because you are using products you cook with and not harsh chemicals. I don't think the tub has been this clean since it was installed.

Thanks for the tip Aunt Chris.

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog! I am a new subscriber. Please subscribe to mine too and check out my SEVEN current giveaways!
    http://couponclippingnutritionist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amanda! I have added you as a link on my blog and also following yours. TO be eligible for future giveaways you will need to sign up as a follower on my as well. Your blog is so cute! Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete