Announcements

To contact me, please email tiffanykaydesigns(at)yahoo(dot)com

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Young Women's Baptismal Covenants July Lesson

 They changed my calling at church and I'm back in the Young Women's organization. I have the Come Follow Me lesson on our baptismal covenants.  The talks really focused on service so I did these service journals fir tge girls.  They are the composition notebooks I put some scrapbook paper and printed the quote on some shipping labels. I had some little bee stamps and used the ribbon I had on hand. Total cost if doing ten handouts was less than $6. The notebooks cost 50 cents at Wal-Mart.

The quote is from the talk by Carol M. Stephens that was part of the lesson. The quote really stuck with me so I put it on the journals. 


No comments:

Post a Comment