Announcements

To contact me, please email tiffanykaydesigns(at)yahoo(dot)com

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Gone Too Long

Hey ya'll I am finally back. The ankle has healed beautifully. (But will forever be fat now.) March was a busy month. It came in like a lion and left like one. I did manage to get a curtain project done for a very dear friend. I also got a new DAYtime job. since I was working nights I was grumpy, tired, irritable, and my house was a disaster. Since I started my new job three weeks ago, I have been in such a good mood. I knew I missed the sunshine, but I didn't realize just how much. Now I get to see the sun all day long from my beautiful front desk abode.


I've also been able to wear "fun" clothes again. It's so exciting for me! I love dressing up. You all remember the Halloween dress found here. (P.S. Plans are in the making for Halloween this year. I know it's only April, but really, I plan waaay ahead for Halloween. We get way into it. I'm thinking either Eliza Doolittle/Henry Higgins or Mary Poppins/Bert). Back onto fun clothes. One of my long-time friends has started as a consultant for My Cents of Style. Love their stuff. I'm doing a party in May for her. In the meantime, I wanted to share their lovelies with all of you. Click here to view them all, but my first purchase is for sure going to be these shoes.
photo from MyCentsofStyle.com



No comments:

Post a Comment