Announcements

To contact me, please email tiffanykaydesigns(at)yahoo(dot)com

Sunday, January 9, 2011

First project of the Year

As we speak my sister is on a big boat headed for Mexico. Little booger didn't take me with her. Rude. I know, right. Before she left I did this clutch for her, for the nights when she gets to dress all fancy. Her dresses are a variety of colors, so that's why we went with cream. It was my first official project using something that had been cut out with my Little Purple Friend. It was actually a black iron-on transfer sheet (available in 6"x12") that I purchased from SEI. (I think you actually have to go to the store in Logan to purchase the plain colored sheets) What do you think?



What did I learn from this project? How to add the magnetic closure to a bag.Woohoo!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Im sure she's thinking of you! Still sucks you didn't go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for participating! You can buy the sheets on-line too right here.

    ReplyDelete