Announcements

To contact me, please email tiffanykaydesigns(at)yahoo(dot)com

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Busy December

December is always a busy month for all of us. Me especially with all my Christmas orders and getting ready for my own family's Christmas. Here are a few projects I did in December:

Super hero cape


An Apron

And this cute blanket for a good friend. This is a close-up of the fabric.

And the full-size image. (Excuse the nasty window scene in the back. This ginormous window is a bugger to sit under in the winter time, so we put plastic over it this year and I haven't gotten around to curtains to cover it up yet.) This is the biggest blanket I have done so far. 78"x90" (full)
And the highlight of Christmas morning was this beauty and her three best friends under the tree. Tee hee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment