Announcements

To contact me, please email tiffanykaydesigns(at)yahoo(dot)com

Friday, June 4, 2010

Updates

In the post below this one the very last picture is of a car seat canopy I did for my cousin. That sweet girl sent me some pics of it on the actual car seat it was made for.

And starting today, I am a full time stay at home wife. (No kids yet). So hopefully some of the free time that has opened up will allow me to get more projects done and to bring you guys and gals some tutorials that have been piling up in my head.

And I'm starting crochet lessons next week with a dear friend of mine so I will keep you all posted on how that's turning out. My grandmother tried to teach me in high school, but the lessons stopped after the granny square I was working on turned out to be a "wreck" tangle.


No comments:

Post a Comment