Announcements

To contact me, please email tiffanykaydesigns(at)yahoo(dot)com

Thursday, April 15, 2010

My Little Brag Moment

So many of you know that back in January I got a request on my Etsy site for a custom order of Stick Horses. Well, the sweet gal that ordered them from me is one of my newest, most favorite Customers. "D" thanks so much for your understanding with all the delays and I just wanted to post part of the email you sent me today.

"......I loved the black ones...each one of them were made with love and that is the absolute reason why I loved your stick horses on Etsy.
There are many people that are creative and that can sew but only a handful of people that you can see genuinely creates with love...and that is YOU!!...."

THANK YOU THANK YOU!!
Regards
D---

Isn't that so sweet of her? Can wait to work with her again in the future!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment